When nature calls, this DIY outdoor Porta Potti could really save your tush during a natural disaster or at least, provide a little cushioning for it. This DIY business bucket is great for a weekend camping trip. It can also be kept with your emergency preparedness supplies to use in a SHTF survival situation.
In the video tutorial we also show you how to make a portable, emergency supply kit, (courtesy of King of Random on Youtube) and be sure to check out the full video at the end!
1. Start off with a 5 gallon bucket, heavy duty trashbags, a pool noodle, and toilet paper.
2. Remove the bucket’s handle and drill a small hole about 3 fingers from the connector port.
3. Thread the toilet paper onto the handle and connect it to the new connector port.
4. Line the bucket with trash bags.
5. Cut a three-foot piece of pool noodle, then carefully cut a slit down the middle lengthwise.
6. Attach the pool noodle to the rim of the bucket.
7. Drill another small hole near the handle, then use a small bungee cord to keep the handle lifted away from the bucket. This will make it easier to unroll your toilet paper.
8. Your “Business Bucket” is ready to use!