Have you ever wanted to make your own DIY slingshot? Today’s tutorial will show you how. This is like a slingshot on steroids…it can launch up to three water balloons at a time!
The King of Random is one of our favorite YouTube accounts. He teaches you how to make all sorts of gear by hand, and his tutorials are easy to follow and use affordable materials.
Check out his DIY slingshot tutorial below.
DIY Slingshot on Steroids: Make Your Own Skyblaster
1. Start off with 1/2 inch PVC tubing and some sprinkler fittings.
2. Once you attach all the pieces, the frame of your slingshot should look something like this.
3. Cement the pieces together.
4. Use spray paint or duct tape to give your slingshot a custom look.
5. Use an exercise band to create the sling.
6. Make a launching pouch using duct tape.
7. Your finished product will look something like this.